We're here to serve you better.
Example of keywords "wifi slow", "relocation"
1. Power reset (on & off) your TV, Astro Decoder, Modem and Router.
2. Ensure standard physical connection (No 3rd party devices connected to decoder and modem).
3. Please ensure at all-time your router (RGW) is 0.5 meter away from your Astro Decoder to avoid signal interferences.
4. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN (cable) [connect the LAN (cable) at any LAN port at router and direct to computer/laptop].
5. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
6. On the address bar, please go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and below page will appear.
7. Click "SETTINGS" to edit the setting preferred by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
8. Edit the setting by following below steps:
a. Change the "Preferred Server" to "Kuala Lumpur [MY] - Maxis".
b. Save the changes by click "SAVE" button.
c. Next, click "TAKE A SPEED TEST" to run the test.
9. Choose "BEGIN TEST YOUR PREFERRED SERVER", and the test will begin.
Test completed after both download and upload speed available. Sample of the speedtest result shown below.
**Please ensure the snapshot includes time stamp (as per picture above)
10. Kindly snapshot the result, name it as "LAN speedtest" and attach in the Feedback Form for further assistance.
11. Repeat the test once again using Wi-Fi connection (Please unplug your LAN cable and connect your wireless using your SSID).
12. Snapshot the result, name it as "Wifi speedtest" and attach in the Feedback Form for further assistance.
We value your thoughts
Was this article useful?
The best of cable TV and broadband service under one-roof
How, when, what about getting a Subscription
Everything you need to know about Installing IPTV
Learn to customize and upgrade your IPTV profile
Know what the numbers mean on your monthly statement.
Easy DIY techniques to solve any technical problems
Moving home blues answered!
What is involved in an account termination?
Write to Us