1. Power reset (on & off) your TV, Astro Decoder, Modem and Router.
2. Ensure standard physical connection (No 3rd party devices connected to decoder and modem).
3. Please ensure at all-time your router (RGW) is 0.5 meter away from your Astro Decoder to avoid signal interferences.
4. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN (cable) [connect the LAN (cable) at any LAN port at router and direct to computer/laptop].
5. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
6. On the address bar, please go to http://www.time.com.my/support/internet-speed-test and below page will appear.
7. Click on the "Begin Test", and the test will start. Test completed after both download and upload speed available. Sample of the speedtest result as below.
8. Kindly snapshot the result, name it as "LAN speedtest" and attach in the Feedback Form for further assistance.
9. Repeat the test once again using Wi-Fi connection (Please unplug your LAN cable and connect your wireless using your SSID).
10. Snapshot the result, name it as "Wifi speedtest" and attach in the Feedback Form for further assistance.
We value your thoughts
Thank you! Your feedback has been posted successfully.