- Power reset (switch off & on) your TV, Astro Decoder, Modem and Router.
- Ensure standard physical connection (No 3rd party devices connected to decoder and modem).
- Please ensure at all-time your router (RGW) is 0.5 meter away from your Astro Decoder to avoid signal interferences.
- Please prepare a computer/laptop to access the internet. The connection must be via LAN (cable). Connect the LAN (cable) to the yellow port on the Maxis Router and the other end to the LAN port on the computer/laptop.
- You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- On the address bar, please go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and below page will appear.
7. Click "Change Server"
to edit the settings preferred by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
8. Edit the settings by following below steps:
A) Search ‘maxis’ to change the server and choose "Kuala Lumpur - Maxis"
9. Click "GO",
and the test will begin.
The test is completed once both download and upload speeds are displayed.
A sample of the Speedtest result is shown below.
**Please ensure the snapshot includes a time stamp and network used either LAN cable or wireless (as per picture above)
10. Kindly screenshot or take a picture of the result, name it as "LAN Speedtest".
11. Repeat the test once again using Wi-Fi connection (Please unplug your LAN cable and connect via wireless connection
using your SSID).
12. Screenshot or take a picture of the result, name it as "WiFi Speedtest".
13. Proceed to submit the Support Ticket with both attachments, LAN speedtest and WiFi Speedtest.
We value your thoughts
Thank you! Your feedback has been posted successfully.